Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Conscript

It's been almost a year since I was invited by a friend of mine, Jake Owens, to take part as an extra in his short film called Conscript.  That experience is responsible for me having a bit of a dream come true in being involved in a film, seeing behind the scenes and I was able to meet the majority of people who have become my regular circle of friends.

Initially, there was a child actor who was set to play the daughter of the two main characters, but when they didn't show up I got a frantic call from Jake asking to borrow William for the shoot to play their son.  He ended up getting his name in the credits and from all of the comments I heard from people who watched it, William's "performance" was a tear-jerker.


Check out the trailer and the before and after sections to see some of the experience I had.  


http://www.owensproductions.com/conscript.html

.

No comments: