Saturday, October 3, 2009

Where to start...

Hello Folks

I was a loyal blogger for a few years, recording the experiences of my young family as my then wife and I awaited our first child, and then chronicled our life as a family of three.  Our life as a family then took a substantial turn and now I am living back at my parents home with a shared custody arrangement.  It took me over a year to get to the place I am now.  A place where I feel fairly stable and am trying to rebuild a life for myself and most importantly my son. 

I want him to grow up happy and fulfilled and to never feel gypped because his parents decided to get divorced.  I want him to have great memories with both his Mom-Mom and Daddio and for him to feel like he is the most loved child in the world.

I want this blog to be a tool for me to look back at my time and remember the great times.  And because I enjoy the humor in things, it will also include some random thoughts and observations I make in the world around me.

I hope you will come to be a regular reader of my blog and enjoy my point of view.  And I welcome all comments...

J

No comments: